In keeping with our emphasis on research-based information, the most of the links included on this page come from Texas A&M University and other land-grant universities. Land-grant universities, of which there are more than 70 nationwide, are also excellent sources of non-regional information. A list is available at the Higher Education Resource Hub.
- Texas Plant Disease Handbook
- Electronic version of handbook prepared in the late 1980s by Texas Extension plant pathologists; organized by plant; treatment information may be outdated and should be checked elsewhere.
- Cucurbit Problem Solver
- Answers to your common problems with members of the Cucurbitaceae family (cucumber, squashes, melons, gourds), broken down by plant part affected.
- Tomato Problem Solver
- Answers to your common tomato problems, broken down by plant part affected.
- Aggie Horticulture Photo Gallery of Plant Diseases
- Photographs of disease effects on plants link to discussion and additional photographs.
- Ohio State University Plant Disease Fact Sheet Index
- Introduction to plant diseases, home, yard and garden common diseases, turfgrass diseases.